Did you miss the spring household hazardous waste event?

Did you miss the spring household hazardous waste event?

You can take many of your items to the Rutland County Solid Waste District at 2 Green Hill Lane, Rutland, VT. For a fee RCSWD will take household hazardous waste items. Please call ahead at (902) 775-7209 and check their website at http://www.rcswd.com.

For paint, there are numerous locations in Bennington County where you can take oil and latex paint. Take a look at http://www.bcswavt.org/programs-and-projects/paint/

For fluorescent tubes and CFLs, locations are listed at http://www.bcswavt.org/programs-and-projects/fluorescent-bulbs/

Still have batteries? Try the locations listed at http://www.call2recycle.org/

Need to get rid of Electronic Waste? There are many options listed at http://www.bcswavt.org/programs-and-projects/electronic-waste/

Pharmaceuticals? You can drop them off at locations listed http://www.bcswavt.org/programs-and-projects/disposing-of-prescription-drug/