The BCWSA provides the following products to encourage residents within its 13-member towns to adopt composting more widely. BCSWA does not make a profit from these items, they are bought in bulk and sold at cost to residents within the Alliance.
PLEASE NOTE: No shipping or delivery. All items must be scheduled for pickup.
Items only available on one of three pickup dates:
- 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., Saturday, June 11, 2022
- 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday, June 13, 2022
- 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., Wednesday, June 15, 2022
You will choose your pickup time when you make your purchase. We advise choosing the same pickup date for all products so you can easily pick everything up at one time.
Where: Abacus Automation, Inc. 264 Shields Dr, Bennington, Vermont (Pick up orders at loading dock at the back of the building further down on Shields Drive)
Order limit: Three (3) bins per customer of Soil Savers and Green Cones
- This sale is to provide residents with composting supplies at reasonable prices.
- Quantities are limited and available until sold out (no commercial orders, please).
- Product pickup available only on the dates and hours listed.
- All orders for this sale must be placed online with a credit, debit, or Paypal, or Venmo account.
- Soil Savers and Green Cones are sold disassembled in boxes. No tools needed to assemble; all parts are included. (Click on product images for specifications and product dimensions)
- The Dirt On Compost guide will be provided to customers at pickup while supplies last.
- No rain checks or refunds.